
18 July 2010
In the memories of my grandfather...
This is the only memory that I have just with my grandfather alone..just me and him..
The only time we spent together at the Singapore Flyers because my 5th uncle give me and my grandfather the tickets for it..
Since I didnt have the chance to get up on the Flyers, so I am lucky to have the chance to get up there with him
when the people in the temple that is going to incinerates him..
The heart dropped feeling..
That I dont know how to describe...
I just sink down till endless hole and just keep crying and shouting to my grandfather~~
I just want to tell him that I really love him..even before he passed away...on the bed of Tan Tock Seng Hospital..he actually smiled to me even he having difficulty breathing...
爺爺,我愛你!! 你永遠都會在我的記憶裏,也在我的心裏,懷念這你~~
Marshimaro saying bye bye [♥]
Jie Ying
• 050489 •
• once a PL lite for 11 years •
• Republic Poly graduate •
• An imperfect girl •
• Lives in her own LALA land~~ •
•• [[Simply just wanna..getting out of this WORLD for a walk...]] ••
• LOVES •
• ❤ her FAMILY •
• ❤ her FRIENDS •
• ❤ her BUDDIES •
• ❤ her DEARIES •
♥ Micky Yoochun