STRESS STRESSSSSS STRESSSSSSSSSSSS TO THE MAX!!!!
FYP...is the most stressful project that I ever do in my life..
as in at this point of time of course. who knows what more challenging and tough things will happen in the future...but what I know as for now, this is really a tough one. =(
slightly depress due to what the advisor said today..not only me, NACH also feel the same way...
BUT!!!!!
WE DO NOT WANT TO FAIL THIS FYP MAN!! AT LEAST A GRADE "C"!!
thats all we wanted...
we are working our best to get that grade no matter what...
Cloudie, Nach and me will work through this man!! I do not want to waste money to stay in RP for one more semester just to complete that fyp!! I will be wasting my time and wasting my parents' money. I DONT WANT THAT T.T
Marshimaro saying bye bye [♥]
Jie Ying
• 050489 •
• once a PL lite for 11 years •
• Republic Poly graduate •
• An imperfect girl •
• Lives in her own LALA land~~ •
•• [[Simply just wanna..getting out of this WORLD for a walk...]] ••
• LOVES •
• ❤ her FAMILY •
• ❤ her FRIENDS •
• ❤ her BUDDIES •
• ❤ her DEARIES •
♥ Micky Yoochun